Why Utilize Trinity Medical Consultants’ Radiology Placement Services?
1.     100% focused on Radiology gives us the most experience working with Radiology
practices and Radiologists.
2.     Have the most extensive Radiology Database of Contacts
3.     Offer a very simple service agreement for recruitment which has been reviewed and
approved by 100’s of radiology practice attorneys
4.     Our Fee for Service is based solely on our Success
5.     Spend more time speaking with Radiologists
6.     Have a complete understanding of Radiology Practices and Radiologist’s work
7.     Each of our Consultants is educated with at least a Bachelor Degree and has several
years experience in Radiology Recruitment. The best of the industry came together to
form this small and most efficient operation.
8.     Many Testimonials from actual people who are identified by full name so you can follow
up on our work.
9.     Strive for a testimonial worthy experience with each of our Clients
10.   Have the most repeat business as you will see multiple placements in the same areas
throughout our Placement Map
11.   Our Current Placement Map and Testimonials speak volumes about our relationships
and business practices. (All of which are confirmable)
12.   “A” Rating from the BBB
13.   Have a high standard of Business Ethics and Morals
The recruiting process can be one of the most time consuming administrative processes your practice or institution may undertake. Many of our Clients had previously searched on their own for 6 months to one year without success. Placing the perfect Radiologist can take as little as 3 weeks with Trinity Medical Consultants due to our vast number of Radiology candidate connections. With our 100% focus on Radiology, our search software provides access to every Radiologist in the US. Trinity Medical Consultants can alleviate the burden with our dedicated team of knowledgeable staff. Our Recruiting and Research team is constantly interviewing Radiologists to find the best possible match prior to presenting interested candidates to our Clients for review. Many successful placements take place with the presentation of only 2 - 4 Radiology candidates.
Trinity Medical Consultants’ highly skilled staff of account managers considers many variables when interviewing a possible candidate. We thoroughly examine not only our client’s opportunity specifics but also all location including demographic information. This level of accuracy along with our relationship with Radiologists provides us with a highly refined group of potential Radiology candidates for our client’s available opportunity.